PWA: Parrot with Attitude

A mild-mannered young man took his seat on a plane to find that he's seated next to a parrot. He decided to settle in to his flight with a beverage, so he asked a male flight attendant to bring him a cup of tea. This flight attendant just happened to be a well-built 250lb scary looking guy.
"And get me a f'kin' heinekin while you're at it" demanded the parrot.

The attendant returned soon afterwards with the beer, but no tea.

"Hey asshole," shouted the parrot after finishing his drink, "get me another beer, and make sure it's cold this time or I'll f'k you up!"

Once again the attendant went and brought a beer, but forgot the tea.

Upset at being ignored, the young man decided to take the parrot's approach with this inept flight attendant.

"Listen bitch, get me some goddamn tea right now, don't f'k with me or I'll off your ass!"

Having lost his temper, the flight attendant rushed at the young man and the parrot shouting "motherf'kers! I'll show you!", grabbed them both by the neck and flung them out of the plane.

As they descended through the sky, the parrot turned and said to the young man "You know, for someone that can't fly, you sure do push your luck buddy!"





It is most definitely not groovy to live in the past, you dig?